Having Faith

     What a privilege it is to know Christ Jesus! By our belief in him he is spurred to lavish his love upon us. We talk and walk together and I know he is always there by my side.
     Times get tough, really tough and it is wonderful to know that there is an all powerful friend and God with me.
     Amidst all of the turbulence life brings he is a stable rock and fortress in times of trouble. He is immortal and eternal! A kind and gentle shepherd who guides his flock in love and care. Not only that, he is also a teacher.
     When times of testing come he is there for us as long as we have faith in him he shows us the way.
I've made it through so much. He has saved me from the hands of evil doers, people chasing after me. He has helped me through times of poverty and given me physical strength when I didn't have enough. Christ Jesus is a God of miracles.
     He is a God of order and unity. He has sent good Christians into my life just when I needed encouragement from the Gospel. His church is orderly and he wants us to live orderly lives.
     How mighty is our God. He devided the Red sea so the Israelites could pass through but the army of Egypt was drowned when they tried to go after them.
     He healed the sick and raised the dead.
     How alone in our times of trouble we would have been if he wasn't our God.
     We, called to be as good children, are only his little followers. He, God of the president and the beggar. We, small, weak and mortal. He, all powerful and immortal. He, knowing all things. We, seeing the world half blind and guessing. How we need him in our lives! Each one of us weak and needy. How disappointed we are when we don't trust in him. We find that a nice coat is all we have.
     How he loves us, we selfish at best. He died for us after spending so much time teaching and healing. We want $1 a minute if someone says "hi" it seems. We always insisting on not making a sacrifice. Then he rose again to rule the world. We lie silent in the grave never to be seen or heard from again. What a blessing that he chooses to know us and teach us his ways!

Comments

Popular Posts